Sunday, September 25, 2011

Live to die, and die to live.

I live to die, and I die to live. There's always a purpose to life, I just have to find it, fulfill it, and live it. Dying may be a worst fear, but I know, everyone, and I mean everyone's going to die at one point or the other.
What's wrong with living in the moment? Why does it take so long to realize that we can't take our lives for granted.
I then realize, when we've been told that we have 2 months to live, to begin living.
Why not start living your life sooner?
What's there to lose? What's there to gain? What's there to sacrifice? What's worth living for?
I am the only one standing in the way of living my life.
I'm the only one to blame.
It's like in that song,"It's funny when your dead how people start listening."
Why not make myself heard now? Because it's hard, it takes time, and timing is everything.
I'm living to die, and I'm dying to live.

3 comments:

  1. "Why not start living your life sooner?" I love this line, It made me start to think about missed opportunities. Great job, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said im the only one standing in the way of living my life. Its so true, you have to make the decision to truly live

    ReplyDelete