Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Story

My story begins on that day, that day everyone told me that everything was going to be okay.
They lied.
This world I called home was not a home at all.
It was a trap, I was trapped in my own world.
Nothing I did was right, nothing was making any sense.
I had been here before, I can't remember anymore how I got out.
Did I get out? Am I still trapped?
I'm losing my memories. What was I even doing here?
Why was I the only person apart of this story?
I keep trying to run through my mind for any lost thoughts.
None are found.
I can't find my way back, where is back?
Am I going forward? I keep running in circles trying to get back, where ever back was.
Still, I am alone. Still, I must be trapped in this strange story.
Is this even my story?...?...?...?

1 comment:

  1. These words just pulled me right in. I love it and the last line "Is this even my story?" adds so much. Love it!

    ReplyDelete