Monday, November 28, 2011

My Journey

ordinary world: school, home, and work. Not much to my journey....yet. Parents, friends, brothers, and sisters; all simple people in my journey. Though, they are the people that make my journey.
call: my job. they need me. they hired me. school. i need it.
refusal: how is my future going to play out if i struggle in school and my job? what's going to happen?
mentor: those simple people who make up my journey with me.
threshold: i decide to make my future. i decide to do well in school and my job. and hopefully this will strengthen my future.
tests, allies, enemies: the people that fail me. the failures i make along my way. the people i meet that break me down, not build me up.
approach: i start in the present and forget the past. i bring on the future and it leads my path.
ordeal: i graduate and start a new journey...called college. my new future starts.
reward: i attend the college i have always wanted to go to. i make myself and my parents proud. i have done what i always set out to do.
the road back: i made my future the future i've always wanted.
resurrection: i made it on my own and i'm ready for whatever comes.
return with elixir: thought it was hard to get the future i've wanted...i got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment